IDEAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2018: Registration is now open !
The second IDEAL summer school will take place in Paris from 27th to 31st August 2018 in iLumens Simulation Platform and focused on emergencies in Infectious Diseases.
Through international small groups, students will have the opportunity to be immersed in a practical approach based on interactive sessions, clinical case solvings, serious games, simulation games and roundtables.
- The summer school welcomes 25 students. Priority is given to students from European partner institutions. Students are selected on the basis of their motivation, their academic level and their English level.
- Registration fees are 300€ for students having taken part in any I3DC session and 400€ for any other student. It includes accommodation (from the 27th to the 2nd), breakfasts and lunches.
- Having validated the regular undergraduate Infectious Diseases curriculum;
- 3rd to 6th year medical students.
- Cover letter and resume in English;
- Infectious Diseases and Microbiology academic transcripts.
Please send your application before 15 June 2018 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information here : https://www.idealprogram.eu/paris-2018-p-47
Students give their opinion
“The Summer school was an excellent way to integrate scientific knowledge with clinical practice.”
“I think I learnt more in this one week than during my whole year, we need a more practical approach in our everyday studies or we won’t be able to really understand the theoretical knowledge.”
“It is a unique experience to work with medical students from other countries and learn from them.”
“The Summer school is an opportunity to deepen knowledge, do simulations and practical activities which are often not available in my university. It is also an opportunity to get to know the level of medical knowledge of other countries and challenge yourself with other med students.”